UpdatedWednesday June 5, 2019 byClearview Soccer Club.
Frequently Asked Questions - A place to get answers!
1. Can I get a refund at any time?
CSC Refund Policy
For players who register and circumstances change, a written request for refund must be received prior to April 1. The refund, less administration fee of $20.00, will be processed. After April 1st, we are unable to provide a refund unless there is a request due to injury. A doctor's certificate is required. The refund will be pro-rated, less administration fee of $40.00. Should there not be enough players to form a team, space-permitting, a player may opt to move up to next age group OR a full refund will be issued.
2. I am registering more than 3 of our family members (same residence). Do I get a discount?
Yes, Clearview Soccer Club offers a Family Registration Discount as follows:
- $30 off the registration fees for the 3rd Family Member (same family, same address)
- $120 off the registration fees for the 4th Family Member (same address, same address)
The Family Discount would apply at the Checkout stage of Registration.
3. What equipment is required to play soccer?
Cleats and Shin Pads covered by socks/pants are required.
4. What methods of payment do you accept?
Registration - payment can be made by Credit Card (Visa or Mastercard) online during the registration process, or a cheque can be mailed in following registration.
5. Where do I mail my Registration?
Our Mailing Address is: Clearview Soccer Club, P.O. Box 2040, Creemore, Ontario, L0M1G0
6. What is your Rain Policy?
Game cancellations are called only by the referee, on the field, at the scheduled game time.
Usually, games are only cancelled if there is lightning.