Updated Monday January 21, 2019 by karen pratt.
Course information and links:
Not sure what training is required? Contact us anytime with your questions. email@example.com
Clearview Soccer Club covers the cost of most soccer development courses upon completion and an active season of coaching. Please obtain prior approval and find out more by contacting Clearview Soccer Club.
HOUSE LEAGUE REQUIREMENTS
- No coaching qualification required
- For a better coaching experience CSC encourages new coaches to participate in the following seminars full of great ideas and teaching concepts:
- U4-U5 complete the Active Start course
- U6-U7 complete the FUNdamentals course
- U9-U12 complete the Learn to Train course
TRAVEL AND COMPETITIVE TEAM REQUIREMENTS
- Competitive- Head Coaches and Assistant Coaches
- Must have Senior Level + Respect In Soccer OR Soccer for Life + Making Ethical Decision + Respect In Soccer
- Developmental League- Head Coaches and Assistant Coaches U9-U12
- Must have Learn to Train + Making Ethical Decisions + Respect in Soccer
- Recreational League- Head Coaches U13 and Up
- Must have Soccer for Life + Making Ethical Decision + Respect in Soccer
- Recreational League - Assistant Coaches U13 and Up
- Must have Respect in Soccer and required level is recommended along with Making Ethical Decisions (for 2014 Outdoor Season)
- For 2015 Assistant coaches must have same as Coaches. (Soccer for Life, Making Ethical Decisions + Respect in Soccer)
- The CSC will reimburse the cost of the course taken upon completion of course and an active season of coaching.